So lately, I’ve been suffering from a case of writer’s block . The blockage has caused what I would consider 2 recent post that were really not up to standard, one of which was a Netflix rant (thanks for listening Reed!).
To help put a stop to the writer’s block, I’m reaching out for assistance (I figure that by putting myself on the spot, it’ll create the momentum needed to get over this).
So please…if you have a moment, help me choose a topic for my next post. Choose from the among the following topics and let me know in the comments section which one you’d like me to write about next:
1. Entrepreneurial oversupply and the abundance of startup incubators (LA included)
2. The primary differentiator between a good VC ‘s / angels and bad VC’s / angels in terms of portfolio returns
3. How Google Analytics should ignore Digg, Stumbleupon, and Reddit traffic
4. A simplified explanation of how VC’s determine valuation in a seed / A-round
5. Taking stock options in lieu of compensation – when it can be a bad idea for both you and the company
If any of these topics sound interesting, please let me know which one(s) you’d like me to write about first and help me get over writer’s block.
- Today’s Tip – Overcoming Writer’s Block!; (bbroseproductions.wordpress.com)