Attention startups and bloggers, our good friends at Fotolia have reached out with a special offer to all my startup and blogger friends. It’s a 14-day stock photo subscription (3 downloads / day) at Fotolia.com.
Here are the codes (first come, first serve):
***If you’ve gotten here late and the codes have been used up, feel free to comment on this post or contact me and I’ll see if I can get some more codes.
Directions on using the codes:
1. You must register on Fotolia for a NEW account here –>
The codes must be used with a NEW account, and not an existing account. The codes only work with NEW accounts which are registered via the link above.
2. Locate images you like and place them into your cart. When images are in the cart, ready for download, make sure you check the option XXL subscription (not credits, as you’re not buying w/ credits).
3. Please note that once you entered the code and it works, you should not have to enter it again so if you log in the next day, no need to enter it again, just login to your account w/ username and pwd.
4. Please DO NOT create multiple accounts just to game the system.
5. Send me your feedback on the product and if you like your experience, consider upgrading your account to a premium, paying subscription.
Lastly, Don’t forget to thank the good folks at Fotolia for the credits. Perhaps send them a thank you tweet @fotolia or be a fan on Facebook. Fotolia’s a big supporter of startups and their CEO, Oleg Tscheltzoff is a serial entrepreneur and investor in many North American and European startups including Beyond the Rack (Guilt Group / Hautelook of Canada), Status.net, and Producteev (crazy traffic), among many others. Thanks to Fotolia for the stock photos and to Oleg personally for being such a big supporter of the startup / blogger ecosystem.
UPDATE: The codes are all used up but there are 5 more codes here (first come, first serve) –>
- 15 Places to Sell Your Photos (blogs.sitepoint.com)
- Photopreneur’s Big List of Stock Photography Sites (categorized) (blogs.photopreneur.com)